My Blog List

Friday, August 22, 2008

Key Fob

My daughter informed me a couple of weeks ago that she and her boyfriend are getting married! Woo hoo. Oh yea, on October 17th...of this year! I'm having a bridal shower here at my house for her in September. One of the things we discussed was shower favors. My daughter is very practical and wanted something useful so I suggested key fobs. I've seen these around and wanted one for myself. Here was my chance. She picked out pretty ribbon at jcarolinecreative.com. I LOVE this site. Great inventory and excellent service. They also have free directions for making key fobs. In case you don't know what these are, they are key chains with a handy loop to slip your hand through. So, instead of placing your keys on a counter or wherever when out shopping, just slip them on your wrist for safe keeping. I have a prototype to show you.


Only 49 more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi E, i love my keyfob. thanks . i use it everyday. your friend H .