My Blog List

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Shower Presents for Andrea

I’ve had most of these items done for a while but couldn’t post for fear that Andrea would see them.  We had a shower for her last week at work.  Most of what I gave was handmade.  A diaper bag featuring some Amy Butler fabric:

IMG_0556

This bag is great.  It’s large, roomy, and has lots of pockets.  There are 2 pockets on either side on the outside of the bag.  Both of these have elastic on top.  2 more pockets on the front and a few more inside.  She really liked this!   Next up is a pair of booties that I crocheted.  I added glass vintage buttons for closures.  Please hand wash Andrea!

IMG_0553

Andrea is having a boy.  I struggle with boy things but I think these booties look pretty macho.  I like doing machine applique so I decided to decorate a onesie.

IMG_0532

Of course no New England baby can live without New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox bibs and matching burp cloths.

IMG_0501

And lastly (and perhaps my favorite) stuffed binky buddies made from felt.

IMG_0502

Elaine

No comments: