My Blog List

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sweet Halter and Capri

Another finished object! I've been trying to finish this little outfit because I needed to move my sewing operation to the dining room table. I made a quilt top and don't have enough space in my sewing room to tackle the machine quilting. I love making quilt tops but it stops there. I really don't like the quilting part of quilting. I should just stay away from these projects but I started this and now I have to finish. Wait till you see the quilt pictures. Let's just say this is NOT your grandmothers quilt!! Here are a couple of pictures of the halter and capri set I just finished. I saw this outfit in an issue of Martha Pullen's Sew Beautiful Magazine. I thought there was smocking on the front of the halter but it was gathers. The small green rick rack is then sewn over the rows of gathering.




I still suck at taking pictures. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous design!!! American Eagle Outfitters is a perfect place for summer halter dress and capri