My Blog List

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is in the air!

Fall is in the air and I love it! It's my favorite time of year. I love the color in the trees and the crispy air. To celebrate Fall, I crocheted this very cute little pumpkin hat.

I don't do much crocheting but every now and then I get the urge. I think it was one of the first crafts I learned how to do. My Grandmother crocheted and she taught me. She couldn't read patterns and did everything from memory. Good thing I can read patterns cuz I can't remember sh&^*&^&! The one nice thing about crocheting is that you can complete a project quickly. I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino for this project. I couldn't decide between this shade of orange and another that was available so I bought both. Stay tuned for Pumpkin Hat part II.

No comments: