My Blog List

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick "Hello"

I've actually got 2 really great, nearly finished projects to show you but I'm worried that the recipients might see them and guess that they are for them. I'm pretty caught up with my sewing projects and of course I'm looking for a new one. My current purse is getting a little worn so I thought I'd make a new one. I've decided on an Amy Butler pattern...The Madison, and some of her fabric from the Nigella collection. I like the weight of this fabric. It's a bit heavier and great for bags.



My fourth Mystery Block of the Month should be in any day. Good timing. I'll be able to get right to it and stay on schedule. Oh yea, I also finished one more block from my Anna Maria Horner Garden Party quilt. Three done and 6 to go! These block are big. 17 inches x 17 inches and they have a lot of little pieces. I'm trying to make at least one between other projects so that it will get done this year. I'll get some sashing and backing fabric once all the blocks are done and put together.

No comments: