My Blog List

Friday, January 9, 2009

Butterick 5092...Vintage?

I bought this Butterick baby fleece pattern a few years ago. I just did a search and found it listed under vintage patterns. Geez. It didn't seem like that long ago. Anyhoo, I did make the jacket and hat once and really liked the pattern. Joann's had a huge fleece sale a few weeks ago and you know how that goes. I bought the cutest pink and white dog fleece fabric and a coordinating white with black paw print. I thought I'd make this pattern again but with matching pants and scarf this time.


You can't really see the buttons too good but they are paw print buttons. They really make the jacket.


I have quite a lot of fleece left over. I picked up a cute free pattern at Joann's for a Funny Fleece Doll. I think I'll make one to go with this outfit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss L!

We just wanted to let you know that your good works are loved and adored - they're very comfortable and snuggly, too!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/Kelztek/nowah/DSC06717-small.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/Kelztek/nowah/DSC06744-small.jpg

Thank you sooooo much. We love you. See you this Spring! Take care - blessings to you and your family.

-Kel and Jean and Nowah