My Blog List

Monday, June 1, 2009

Honey, I told you so.

A couple of days ago I walked into my husband's office to use the computer. I immediately stopped short because while working at his drafting table, he placed several building plans on the floor in one of Miss L's "favorite" spots.

Me: Honey, you put paper on the floor where Miss L likes to lay. This is one of her "favorite" spots.

Honey: It's only for a short while...she has at least 2 other "favorite" spots in this room alone and 6 more throughout the house.

Me: Honey, I'm going to be in here and she likes that spot when I'm reading email.

Honey: It won't be for long and there are plenty of other places for her to lay.

Me: Shrug.

Fast forward approximately 2 minutes into the future.

Crinkle, crinkle. Crinkle, crinkle.



Me: Honey, I told you so!

No comments: