My Blog List

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Final BOM

Yes, that's right...I've finished BOM XII. I bought the finishing kit a while back and have started piecing that together too. I can't wait to send this thing to the quilter! I did a little calculating. Seems like there were a LOT of pieces to this quilt top so I counted up all the pieces that need to be cut for each block as well as the sashing. How's 593 sound? It is a lot. Anyway, Block XII is called Harmony and was designed by Me And My Sister Designs.

Stayed tuned for a picture of finished top!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm so glad to find your blog through your comment to me on mine. You make cute stuff. And your sweet little doggie is darling. Reminds me of our shadow. I love your fabric here in this block. It is perfect.