My Blog List

Monday, July 13, 2009

Discovery Bag

I saw this little project somewhere and discovered this pattern by make it perfect.  This is the cutest idea.  You basically create a completely sealed bag filled with about 20 or so small objects and some sort of filler…in this case little plastic balls.  The idea is to find all the objects by squishing the bag and moving things around.  It’s a good idea to give this gift with a list of everything you put in the bag.  Here’s mine before stuffing:

IMG_0418

and after:

IMG_0420

This kit came from Australia and it had the pre-printed list of things to put in the bag.  I had to laugh because I wasn’t sure what a couple of the items were.  So, by process of elimination I now know that a cotton bud is a Q-tip and a peg is a clothes pin.  I suppose I should pass this info on to the person that receives this Discovery Bag.  Maybe not.

No comments: