My Blog List

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby M's First Fashion Show

Last December I went to a baby shower for a friend that used to live across the street from me. How nice to know she was having a girl. It makes the whole gift thing so much easier. Anyway, Mia is a crafter and I know how much she loves and appreciates hand made items. I went "shopping" in my stash of handmade baby items and picked out a few nice things for the new baby. Baby M arrived mid January and is starting to fit into some of her new things. I received these pictures today and I can't tell you how happy I was to get them. First up, Baby M in a one skein shrug and hat knit from Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton. That sage green color is the natural color of the cotton.



The next picture caused me to laugh out loud. I saw the Baby Brunhilde Hat by Bella Knitting on someone's blog last year and had to make one. Here's Baby M in the one I knitted for her.



Can you stand it? I think I should knit myself some long blonde hair...well, maybe with a little grey in it for authenticity.
More Baby M photos to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...how adorable! I remember you bringing that hat to work for show and tell. I loved it then, and I especially love it on Baby M! A+!!!! (pm)